Date : 31.03.2021 Location : Dubai
BRCGS Academy approved training registration (google.com)
This one-day course will provide you with a thorough understanding of vulnerability assessment for food fraud and enable you to use techniques to better identify and mitigate risks associated to raw materials in the supply chain. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems and the requirements of the BRCGS Global Standards on site.
This course is aimed at:
- Purchasing, technical and quality personnel
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand vulnerability assessment requirements for BRCGS
- Understand what is meant by the term 'food fraud'
- Be able to identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defence
- Be able to assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud