Location : Dubai Date: 06/04/2021 Time : 10 AM (UAE )
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Standards.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
At the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Standards
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively